A HUGE thank you to all of our visitors

international visitors - flags

We would like to thank all of those who engage with Newhaven Church, either at its services, through its many groups, the cafe, toddlers, outreach, and to the website.

When we have had a look at the numbers of visitors to our site since it was relaunched in January, we were really surprised by the numbers who visit the site both from our Parish in Newhaven, the UK, and from further afield.  Over the past three months, on our website there have been 725 people giving us over 3,300 views, 91% of these being from the UK and the other 9% coming from countries out with the UK (the flags of these countries are shown on the image above). It is fantastic that our shared love of Christ has brought our international family closer together, and we would like to thank all of our visitors to church, the website, Twitter and Facebook for continuing to visit us.

26 He made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the surface of the earth, having determined appointed seasons, and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 that they should seek the Lord, if perhaps they might reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.” Acts 17:26-27

international visitors map
The shaded countries in the map above show where our website visitors have come from, with the countries with more views being darker.

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.