As it will be wet, damp and cold today; all adding up to a rather uncomfortable day, it has been decided that the planned BBQ should be postponed.
Therefore plan B is that we postpone until the first Sunday the children are back to school, that is, Sunday 25th August 2013. Hopefully we will have better weather and therefore a nicer day for all. It is our intention to hold the BBQ at the park however should the weather be inclement again on that day we will instead hold it indoors at Church (with a few hardy souls outside cooking!)
Please pass around any friends you know who were planning to come.
Many thanks and apologies for the short notice.